After reaching all-time highs in revenues in 2016, the ride-sharing sector seems to have stagnated.
This drop off has a lot to do with the concomitant increases in costly litigations, international taxation issues, and, most notably, the amateurish and slapdash nature of these seemingly convenient transportation services.
Enter the rebirth of professional taxi services.
A Rundown of Taxis in the UK
The origins of paid public coach services can be traced back roughly 400 years, when horses and buggies emerged as the main transportation option for individuals across the United Kingdom. Fast forward to the 21st century, however, and you’ll see that certified taxicab services are more advanced and amenable than ever before:
- Non-smoking vehicles that are impeccably cleaned and maintained
- Male and female drivers according to your penchants
- Customisable seating arrangements within the cars and vans to accommodate any kind of group, even if a fellow traveller happens to be disabled
- Round-the-clock responsiveness for immediate conveyance needs
- Tailored pricing to befit any Briton’s budget
The leading providers of Dorset taxis and transport vans can also help you establish a cost conscious monthly conveyance account to help you streamline your routine trips.
Taxicabs Are the Way to Go
Instead of relying on a shady, untrained, and uncertified driver through a ride-sharing programme, it’s in your best interests to put your faith in a long standing taxi service in Dorset – ideally one that is a family-owned operation with at least a 20-year track record.
Be sure to check whether the drivers are qualified with the CRB, NVQ2, and BTEC certifications, and then call their 24/7 telephone line for prompt assistance.